Skip to main content

Deck the Halls, the bedrooms and bathrooms too!

I decided to decorate the master bedroom this year. This is what I have done so far, I may add a few more items. Most of these items were found at the dollar store, local hardware store or already in my craft stash. Someday I will achieve my goal of a tree in every room!








Comments

momoftheyear said…
Great pics, great decorations. We haven't put a single thing up yet.

I can see your reflection in the fireplace!

Popular posts from this blog

School Days

Can you believe that the whole family is in school right now? Dalton started high school this year and Morgan is in seventh grade. They are growing up way too fast! In addition to juggling their schedules with school events, sports and homework projects, Kevin and I are both taking classes. Kevin is taking Spanish this semester to become bilingual. Actually, he is finally starting to get some of his general ed requirements. I have been after him for a long time, but he says he isn't looking to promote and hasn't shown much interest in a degree until recently. Never say never though; you don't know what God has planned for your future. Only two classes left for me and then I'll be able to apply to the Physician Assistant program; chemistry and microbiology. Hopefully some of the classes will also apply towards my bachelor's degree and then maybe a master's degree.

Spring in the Valley

This is for the Smith Family at the coast! Here, I have finally posted something new. Dalton turned 13 today, it doesn't seem possible. It's almost Spring, and that only means one thing, BASEBALL! I will have pictures soon. Kevin is coaching with the high school, Morgan's team and later in April, Dalton's team. Dalton will be umpire for some of our league games, and was asked tonight if he would like to umpire at the Central Cal State 8-year old tournament. He is going to work on getting his certification through Cal Ripkin. Last week he umpired a softball game at the elementary school and got paid $56 for less than 2 hours of work! He has decided that this is a great part-time job. I still can't believe that he is now officially a teenager!

UOP - Organizational SWOT Analysis: A Scholarly Project

Organizational SWOT Analysis Developed in the late 1960s, the SWOT analysis, representing strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats, has be used to evaluate a project or business. This evaluation can then be used in the development of a decision-making plan of action based on the findings in each area. The SWOT matrix is broken down into positive and negative characteristics or elements that are either helpful or harmful to the established objective (Yoder-Wise, 2015). A SWOT analysis of the organization reveals that the strengths include having a long history and positive reputation within the community, providing comprehensive services, being a recognized teaching facility, a geographically central location with easy access, and a strong commitment to the community. Although not specifically defined within the mission and vision statements for Community Medical Centers (CMC), quality is inferred in its desire to improve the health status of the community it serves. By in...